David Newton is a recognized as a leader in the delivery of real estate services to office and industrial users on a national basis. David began his real estate career in Chicago in 1985, where he represented tenants in the downtown and suburban markets. From 1988 through 2006, David was a principal/owner of Bayshore Partners, Inc., in Orange, California. His experience includes brokerage and consulting services to numerous corporations throughout the United States and Canada.
Clients note that David’s most important strength lies in his capacity to structure, organize and develop systems to manage and reduce occupancy costs for their portfolios. In addition, David is a recognized expert in areas of contract negotiations and investment analysis for users and investors of commercial real estate.
- Master of Business Administration (Finance/Real Estate) – DePaul University Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice – Illinois State University, Normal, IL
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Member, Board of Directors, Lee & Associates – Orange, Inc.
- Member, American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Member, National Association of Realtors
Partial Client List
- Accure Dental & Dentures
- Amerita Specialty Infusion Services
- Apria Healthcare
- Arbon Equipment Corporation
- Dignity Health
- Central Admixture Pharmacy Services
- Coram Specialty Infusion Services
- Critical Homecare Solutions
- CVS Health
- Independent Order of Foresters
- Nevada Imaging Centers
- PDL Concepts, Inc.
- Playmates Toys
- RX Two Pharmacy Services
- Rite-Hite Corporation
- Summit Global Management