Marshal J. Vogt is a licensed California Real Estate Salesperson and a graduate of the Arizona State University’s (ASU) W.P Carey School of Business. He has a lifelong history with Lee & Associates as his father, John Vogt, was one of the original partners of the first Lee & Associates office and the original managing partner of the Orange office.
Marshal specializes in the representation of landlords, investors, users and tenants with the leasing, re-positioning, selling and purchasing of general and medical office space within the Orange County real estate markets. Marshal is one of the founding brokers of the Healthcare Advisory Group of the Lee & Associates-Orange office.
With significant experience in Orange County and the surrounding markets, he takes the utmost care to ensure his clients are aware of the current market conditions and offers a hands-on approach to ensure each transaction is carried out to the end. He has a vast knowledge of the brokerage business and demonstrates a strong work ethic focusing on the specific needs of his clients.
Career History/Professional Recognition
Marshal has represented the interests of multiple owners, investors, users and tenants within Orange County. He joined Lee & Associates-Orange, Inc. in August 2006 as an associate and became a Principal in January 2011. Prior to Lee & Associates, Marshal began his real estate career with Westbridge Realty Advisors in Long Beach, California as a marketing research associate focusing on the trends and transactions of the office market.
Marshal’s prior professional career includes over eight years experience as a private business owner with success in the Software Consulting, Catering and Event Planning industries. He is responsible for the start-up of three companies with direct contributions to all stages and facets of business operations and development.
- 2011 to present – Principal, Lee & Associates
- 2006 to 2011 – Associate, Lee & Associates
- 2005 to 2006 – Associate, Westbridge Realty Advisors
- 1999 to 2010 – President and Cofounder, DirectCatering
- 1997 to 1999 – President and Cofounder, Executive Catering
- Preferred Business Partner of the Orange County Medical Association (OCMA) with over 3,000 medical professional members
- Active member of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Graduate of NAIOP’s class of 2008-09 Young Professionals Program
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing – Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
Partial Client List
- TA Associates
- Arden Realty
- Adler Realty Investments
- Kilroy Realty
- Jamison Properties
- Brookfield Homes
- Fountain Valley School District
- DMP Properties
- KF Properties
- Orange County Medical Association
- Metro Commercial Realty
- American Shipping Companies
- Phoenix Group
- Cardinal Property Mgt
- Cypress Office Properties
- Horizon Pacific
- Chevron – Energy Solutions
- Winthrop Management
- On the Go Transportation