Lee & Associates Boston
Patrick Plante joined the Lee & Associates Boston team in April 2020 as a Senior Associate focusing on Buyer and Tenant Representation. He concentrates on adding value, delivering results, and partnering with companies long-term to help translate their unique business goals and objectives into a comprehensive and strategic real estate plan.
Born and raised in Worcester County, Patrick is a US Army Infantry Combat Veteran who served in Afghanistan and later studied Business Management and Operations at Champlain College. He spent the past 10 years working for Massachusetts based tech startups, mid-sized and large companies managing their corporate real estate and facilities, leading negotiations, providing growth and strategy planning and multiple build-out/expansion projects. The most recent being CyberArk Software in Newton, MA where he helped plan and execute a 32,000 SF HQ expansion that involved temporarily relocating 170 employees.
His first-hand experience and knowledge gained working for these companies on the tenant side makes him a valuable asset to his clients because he has seen and understands the headaches and obstacles they may face with a growing or changing business. Patrick's skills give him the ability to proactively advise companies in these areas and work with his clients to create a winning strategy that also maximizes value and savings.
He looks forward to fostering his current relationships and building strong long term partnerships with new clients and helping them navigate through leasing, purchasing, renewals, expansions, relocations, downsizing and subleasing.
- 2020 to Present: Senior Associate, Lee & Associates | Boston, MA
- 2018 to 2020: CyberArk Software, Purchasing and Facilities Management I Newton, MA
- 2017 to 2018: Arrowstreet Capital, Finance Associate I Boston, MA
- 2014 to 2017: HPE SimpliVity, Global Real Estate & Procurement Manager I Westborough, MA
- 2011 to 2014: CVS Caremark, IT Asset Management I Woonsocket, RI
- 2008 to 2016: US Army, Infantry
- BS, Business Management and Operations I Champlain College