PHIL ROSENFELD, J.D.
Lee & Associates Dallas/Fort Worth
Specializing in Industrial, Landlord Representation, Tenant Representation, Sales & Acquisitions Consulting
Phillip Rosenfeld is a Director in the Lee & Associates DFW office, specializing in landlord representation with area expertise in the industrial markets of South Stemmons and Northwest Dallas. In addition, Phil has been involved in tenant representation, sales and acquisitions, as well as real estate consulting.
Prior to joining Lee & Associates, Phil worked at Colliers International, where he established the Colliers Ownership Advisory Group in 2007.
Before joining Colliers in August 2005, Phil worked at Spring PCS in their site development department, managing radio tower site acquisitions, including handling lease negotiations, environmental evaluations (NEPA and Phase 1 and II), as well as title and survey reviews.
Phil’s real estate career began in 1994, working in both Houston and Dallas as a licensed attorney. He gained experience handling property sales, foreclosures, condominium regulations, landlord/tenant disputes, small business acquisitions and probate work. Through his association with American Title Company, Phil specialized in curative title work primarily handling real estate and commercial cases including foreclosures, bankruptcies, property tax sales and construction defects (RCLA).
Phil advised companies such as Northstar Ceramics, who prefer to own as opposed to leasing a facility. He represented companies such as Dr. Kracker, who made the decision that leasing is more cost effective. Phil consulted with investors such as Monit, who needed assistance in increasing the occupancy of their large portfolio of industrial properties.
|Colony Industrial||Core Space|
|DCT Industrial||Northstar Ceramics|
|GRM Document Management||Prologis|
Cleveland State University & University of Houston - Juris Doctorate
Texas A&M University - Bachelor of Business Administration Management
MEMBERSHIP & AFFLIATIONS
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR) - Board of Directors
- Texas Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association - Real Property Division
- Texas A&M Alumni Association
- Jewish Community Center of Dallas; Chairman of the Board; Board of Directors; Pre-School
- Committee Chair; Buildings & Ground Committee Chair; Finance & Membership Committees
- Temple Shalom – Officer and Board of Trustees
- JJ Pearce High School Athletic Booster Club – Pearce BasketballProgram
- Northaven Campus Facilities Corporation - Board of Directors