JULY’S FEATURED CLOSED DEALS
Lee & Associates Greenville / Spartanburg is pleased to feature
a collection of closed deals from the month of July.
We are proud to have our brokers on our team serving the Upstate and providing Wise Guidance.
View these featured deals below.
- Darath Mackie and Randall Bentley represented the Landlord, Friddle & Friddle I, LLC in the 970 SF lease of 3552-A Highway 153, Powdersville, SC. The Tenant was P’Ville JT, LLC d/b/a The Joint.
- Randall Bentley, Kevin Bentley, Micah Williams and Justin Bentley represented both parties in the 10,000 SF lease of 118 Odom Rd, Suite B in Easley, SC. The Tenant was Discover Fresh Foods, Inc. and the Landlord was McNeely & Associates, LLC.
- Andrew Harrill represented the Landlord, Remoca Corporation, in the 1,000 SF renewal of 103-105 E Butler Road, Suite F in Mauldin, SC. The Tenant was Murdock Law Firm.
- Matt Roos and Adam Padgett represented the Tenant, CIMCO Refrigeration, Inc. in the 41,261 SF lease of 150 Parkway West in Spartanburg, SC. The Landlord was Spartanburg Land, Inc.
- Micah Williams, Randall Bentley and Kevin Bentley represented both parties in the lease of 150 Sandra Avenue in Greenville, SC. The Tenant was Mid Atlantic Asset Recovery, LLC and the Landlord was 105 Sandra Avenue, LLC.
- Micah Williams, Randall Bentley and Kevin Bentley represented the Tenant, MOVO Hydraulics, LLC in the 4,909 SF lease of 264-B Neely Ferry Rd in Simpsonville, SC. The Landlord was Taft Wirthlin.
- Micah Williams, Randall Bentley and Kevin Bentley represented the Landlord, Quality Thermoforming Inc. of South Carolina in the 31,790 SF lease of 131 Southchase Blvd, Ste B in Fountain Inn, SC. The Tenant was The Jack T. Carter Company, Inc.
- Andrew Harrill represented the Landlord, Remoca Corporation, in the 1,200 SF lease of 103 E Butler Rd, Ste D in Mauldin, SC. The Tenant was Pictopia Studio & Venue.
- Elledge Willis and Jordan Skellie represented the Landlord, Wazuflex Co, LLC in the 16,500 SF renewal of 415 Industrial Court in Greer, SC. The Tenant was Freedom Forever South Carolina, LLC.
- Andrew Harrill and Joey Schirripa represented the Purchaser, Riggs Brothers, LLC in the 10,075 SF sale of 282 Rock Creek Road in Greenville, SC. The Seller was 282 Rocky Creek, LLC.
- Randall Bentley, Kevin Bentley and Micah Williams represented both parties in the 32,546 SF lease of 560 Commerce Park Dr, Ste A in Greer, SC. The Landlord was GCP Building 3, LLC.
- Justin Bentley represented the Tenant, SRI Management and Staffing, LLC in the 5,000 SF lease of 150 P&S Ct, Unit A in Duncan, SC. The Landlord was Duncan Warehouse, LLC.
- Jordan Skellie and Elledge Willis represented the Seller, Galloping Gates Properties, LLC in the 1.50 AC sale of land on Fairwinds Road in Spartanburg, SC. The Purchaser was Avants Enterprises, Inc.
Interested in working with Lee & Associates Greenville / Spartanburg? Meet the team here.