John Erck joined the Lee & Associates - Houston team as an Associate in 2016. He specializes in assisting owners/users of land and industrial properties, specifically with leases, acquisitions, dispositions, build-to-suits, and design build projects. John’s primary objective is to use market knowledge and cost-reduction strategies to bring maximum value and savings to his clients. He is focused on building strong and long-lasting relationships with his clients by ensuring customer satisfaction. Prior to joining Lee & Associates, John interned with JLL-Houston, where he worked with numerous leaders within the Houston Real Estate industry.
Born and raised in Houston, John has always had an interest in commercial real estate and an understanding of the Houston marketplace. He graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance with an emphasis in Real Estate.
• Texas A&M University | BBA Finance
• Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas
• NAIOP Houston - Developing Leaders
• CCIM Houston/Gulf Coast Chapter - Young Professionals & Candidate
• Aggie Real Estate Network
• Texas A&M Association of Former Students
• 12th Man Foundation
• Member - Second Baptist Church - Woodway Campus
THE LEE ADVANTAGE
The Largest Broker-Owned Commercial Real Estate Firm in North America!
KEEP IN TOUCH...
Join Our Mailing Lists!