JOHN ERCK, CCIM
John Erck joined the Lee & Associates - Houston team as an Associate in 2016. In 2019, John was promoted to Director within the Lee & Associates - Houston office. In 2020, he earned his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation. He specializes in assisting owners/users of land, industrial and investment properties, specifically with leases, acquisitions, dispositions, build-to-suits, and design build projects.
John oversees the identification of new clients, business development and market research functions. John helps his clients navigate the valuation, due diligence, and negotiation aspects of leases and purchase and sale agreement through deal funding. John's primary objective is to use extensive market knowledge to bring maximum value and a competitive advantage to his clients. John is focused on building strong and long-lasting relationships by ensuring client satisfaction.
Born and raised in Houston, John has always had an interest in commercial real estate and an understanding of the Houston marketplace. He graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance with an emphasis in Real Estate.
- Texas A&M University | BBA Finance
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas
- 2019 NAIOP Industrial "Deal Of The Year" Award
- 2020 Houston Business Journal "Heavy Hitters" Award Recipient
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- NAIOP Houston - Developing Leaders
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Aggie Real Estate Network
- Texas A&M Association of Former Students
- 12th Man Foundation
- Member - Second Baptist Church
NEWS FROM THE BLOG
THE LEE ADVANTAGE
The Largest Broker-Owned Commercial Real Estate Firm in North America!
KEEP IN TOUCH...
Join Our Mailing Lists!