REED VESTAL, SIOR, CCIM
Reed Vestal is a Principal at Lee & Associates – Houston. His primary focus is industrial, land and investment brokerage.
Over his career, Reed has completed over $450 million in sale, lease, build-to-suit, design-build, investment, and development transactions. He was recognized as Finial Group’s top producer in 2013. In 2015, he was awarded NAIOP’s “Rising Star of The Year - Industrial” for his professional accomplishments. In 2016, Reed earned his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation, along with the prestigious Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) designation. Based on his 2017, 2018, & 2019 transaction volumes, Reed was recognized as a "Heavy Hitter" by the Houston Business Journal. He is an active member of NAIOP, SIOR, and CCIM, serving on multiple boards and speaker series.
Reed graduated from Texas A&M University with a bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Economics - Real Estate Option. In December 2010, Reed received his Master of Real Estate Finance degree from the School of Business at Texas A&M University.
• Master of Real Estate Finance, Texas A&M University
• Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics - Real Estate Option, Texas A&M University
• State of Texas Real Estate Broker License
• 2015 NAIOP "Rising Star of the Year" Award
• 2017, 2018, & 2019 Houston Business Journal "Heavy Hitters" Award Winner
• 2019 Connect Media Next Generation Award - Texas
ACCREDITATIONS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo Committee (HSLR)
• National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
• Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
THE LEE ADVANTAGE
The Largest Broker-Owned Commercial Real Estate Firm in North America!
KEEP IN TOUCH...
Join Our Mailing Lists!