Position Summary: Under the supervision of the President and Executive Vice President in cooperation with other Lee & Associates Leadership, the Brokerage Coordinator provides customer service, information services, project management, and administrative support. He/she will be responsible for managing those functions in accordance with the stated mission, goals, and policies established by Lee & Associates, Raleigh-Durham President and Principal. The Brokerage Coordinator will work with team members to perform the day-to-day customer service support and administrative activities from inception to execution.
- Brokerage Coordinator must be courteous, friendly, positive, enthusiastic and can relate well with others.
- He/she must have excellent attention to detail, be detail-oriented, and ability to cross-check.
- He/she must be able to respond well in a fast-paced environment and be team oriented.
- This position requires advanced experience using Microsoft Office Suite and answering a multi-line phone system. Professional and interpersonal skills with the ability to provide excellent customer service, ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite plus.
- Brokerage Coordinator must possess ability to initiate and work independently as well as cooperatively with others. Must have strong organizational and time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask, work in fast pace environment, and work efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Dependable and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent written communication skills are essential.
- He/she to work alongside brokerage team to assist with listing forms, mailings, and tasks needed to accommodate client requests.
- Follows Lee & Associates policies and procedures; ability to respond to emergency situations.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range, or special accommodations made of sufficient nature for completion of assigned tasks.
- Ability to communicate clearly through speech and understanding of the English language.
- Ability to walk, stand, kneel, stoop and manual dexterity.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 40 pounds.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, work under stressful conditions on a regular basis and have responsibility for the health and safety of others
Overview and Daily Responsibilities:
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work together with brokerage team to enhance productivity and serve as a liaison between broker and marketing team.
- Track listings, expiration dates, and renewals
- Prepare marketing letters, proposals, and reports with guidance from brokerage team
- Confirm contract dates when signed
- Support content creation process with regards to listings
- Perform basic data gathering such as property searches and compile research
- Prospecting research for listings
- Populate template client documents, such as tour books, tour maps, etc.
- Compile information to be used in client activity reports
- Organize tour logistics
- Develop and mail general flyers for targeted marketing
- Update and maintain CRM
- Input data, create rent rolls, and submit for billing through Dealius
- Check emails and voicemails
- Maintain scheduling and calendars
- Prepare Client Thank You notes and gifts
- Prioritization of assignments
- Position in office 95% of time.
- Perform any other duties as designated by management
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Experience in professional organization or equivalent educational experience
- Organizational, data collection, and auditing skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires advanced analytical skills.
- NC Real Estate License prefered
|Job Category||Administrative, Office Management & Operations, Transaction Management|