Client Services Coordinator
Lee & Associates of Eastern Pennsylvania (LAEP) is a nationally recognized commercial real estate brokerage firm. Our team in Pennsylvania has an impressive client roster that includes leading developers, institutional investors and corporations. In addition, the principals bring a strong track record of complex transaction work with over 100 years of collective commercial real estate experience.
Successful members of the LAEP team will experience a collaborative environment and the opportunity for upward mobility over time.
We are seeking a Client Services Coordinator to join our office in Mechanicsburg, PA. This position is a key role to providing our clients and sales professionals with a full spectrum of support. Client Services Coordinators work with our sales professionals, developing presentation and marketing materials, managing project schedules and budgets, coordinating research requests, assisting as needed in the analysis of various documents and proposals, and meeting the reporting requirements established by LAEP internal policies and externally, in connection with clients of the firm.
- Prepare presentation and marketing materials for projects and new business
- Manage and maintain listings by tracking, updating and producing activity reports
- Attend broker meetings and perform other office duties as assigned
- Prepare budgets for marketing and other projects
- Organize and coordinate client meetings and other events
- Database maintenance
- Coordinate and manage internal expense and revenue reporting requirements
- Work collaboratively as part of a team to provide creative solutions to client real estate needs
- Provide general office support as required
- Periodic travel within the market
- College degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) is required
- Minimum of 3 years related professional administrative office experience is required
- Demonstrated interest in commercial real estate is preferred
- Strong graphics skills, and ideally, direct experience in the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Adobe InDesign) is required
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required; capabilities in MS Project a plus
- Solid problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong organizational, reading, writing, as well as basic mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent typing, spelling and grammatical skills with a high degree of attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work well with others as well as independently
- Ability to multi-task projects with accuracy and prioritization work successfully to a deadline, and effectively manage time and workload
- PA Real Estate license is a plus
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this link.
|Job Category||Administrative, Marketing & PR, Operations & Staff|