Client Services Specialist – Charleston, SC
- Manage the listing process by creating listing files, ordering and maintaining property signs, and coordinating the print and Internet marketing of listings by communicating directly with the Marketing Team.
- Manage the listing proposal process by gathering information, performing any relative research and communicating directly with the Marketing Team.
- Manage the maintenance of agent’s listings. Effective management of the agent’s listing pipeline is best done through daily communication and regular weekly meetings.
- Internally track and monitor all property listings to ensure accurate dissemination of information, timely renewals, and marketing updates.
- Input deal information, create commission invoices, and submit for payment.
- Prepare miscellaneous contracts including listing, purchase, and buyer/tenant representative agreements, letters of intent, broker opinions of value, and addendums.
- Coordinate agent/client meetings, showings, tours, and, occasionally, listing events.
- Manage agent’s calendar, contacts, and professional social media accounts as requested
- Assist with the day to day duties of the office including but not limited to serving as the secondary back-up for answering the main telephone line and maintaining company listing files.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree with proven 1-2 years of work history preferred
- Experience in commercial real estate and/or marketing preferred
- Commercial real estate education and license (provisional and above) a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Publisher, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Knowledge of Buildout, Dealius, Constant Contact, Prezi, Salesforce, Apto, Cloze, and Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign a plus
- Knowledge of proper e-mail and phone etiquette
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to collaborate with teammates in a positive and professional manner
- Ability to work independently and produce quality work with little to no direction
- Possess a professional demeanor with strong communication and listening skills
- Possess time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize assigned tasks
- Possess strong situational awareness skills
- Possess administrative and organizational skills
- Demonstrates proactive thinking, actions and initiative
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Desire to learn about the Charleston, SC commercial real estate market
|Job Category||Administrative, Operations & Staff, Transaction Management|