Commercial Real Estate Broker Associate
Lee & Associates Houston is looking to add experienced commercial real estate tenant rep brokers to our growing team of professionals.
In 2019, Lee & Associates had $15+ Billion in transaction volume, a 176% increase over the past five years. With over 1,300 professionals in more than 65 offices, Lee & Associates is the largest broker owned firm in North America.
Since 1979, Lee & Associates has reimagined the way that commercial real estate companies should be structured. Each Lee & Associates office is owned and operated by its professionals. As shareholders of the company, this separates us from our competition and creates one common goal; to provide seamless, consistent execution and value-driven market-to-market services to our clients.
To ensure that our clients always receive the highest level of expertise and service, we believe that continued education and training are key. In addition to our annual Lee Summit conference, each year we host both online and small group training sessions focusing on continued education for our brokerage, integrated services, marketing, IT, and administrative professionals. Lee & Associates is home to the 5th largest number of Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) members in the world and is ranked in the top 10 Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designee companies in North America.
This position is being published in an effort to fill one or two openings. We are continuously building our nationally-recognized organization with a first-class team, and appreciate your interest in Lee & Associates.
- Develops business and negotiates the leasing, purchasing and sale of commercial real estate properties for clients.
- Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional services to client base
- Provides tenants with pertinent information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values
- Accompanies prospective clients to property sites to discuss property features, leasing rates, and terms
- Compiles property data for clients, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates, and presentations for listing or tenant representative assignments
- Prepares Proposals, Request for Proposals (RFP) and reviews related responses
- Analyzes data and prepares real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market, historical data, and market comparisons
- Gathers and coordinates materials necessary for transactions such as representation agreements, commission agreements, leases, and purchase/sales agreements
- Prepares offers, term sheets, and lease amendments
- Maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry
- Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients
- Coordinates the acquisition marketing information/materials to Marketing Department for production of flyers and direct mailers
- Engages in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date information in company databases
- Other duties may be assigned
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university
- Real Estate Salesperson license with 1+ years of experience in the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers
- Ability to effectively present information
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions
- Conducts basic financial analysis
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines
WHY JOIN LEE & ASSOCIATES?
- Robust inbound and outbound referral network
- International research and market reports on multiple specialties
- An expansive library of continuing education training videos, as well as on-going live training sessions throughout the year
- Frequent specialty group calls to keep you apprised of market trends and opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Partner Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Access to the latest technology and a number of industry subscription services and products
For more information about a career in commercial real estate at Lee & Associates Houston,
please contact Monica Laisatrukli at firstname.lastname@example.org or View the Lee & Associates Recruiting Brochure.