Commercial Real Estate Sales Associate
Lee & Associates Nashville is looking to add experienced Sales Associates who share our commitment to client-focused service. We offer an entrepreneurial team environment for self-motivated professionals along with the technology and tools to succeed.
Lee & Associates offers our team the strength of a national platform with information sharing and cross-market referral and deal opportunities, plus a 40-year-old prestigious brand that fosters a true culture of collaboration. Our powerful national network of top professionals allowed Lee & Associates to close over $15.8 Billion in transaction volume in 2020.
- Identify new business opportunities through canvassing, phone calls, market research and targeted networking.
- Develop, enhance and leverage knowledge of the local economy and real estate market, including acquiring timely, accurate information about listed properties, tenants in the market and market trends.
- Facilitate and negotiate acquisitions and lease transactions on behalf of clients.
- Collect, organize and maintain accurate market data and client research.
- Prepare strategies for client meetings in collaboration with firm professionals.
- Organize, manage, deliver and report on real estate transaction activities.
- Maintain and enhance client relationships by providing best in class services.
- Attend industry-specific conferences, trade shows and other networking events.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Tennessee Real Estate License
- Bachelor’s Degree in real estate, business, economics or related field.
- 1-3 Years of experience in Commercial Real Estate.
- Proven experience in financial analysis and knowledge of MS Excel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully to a deadline, and effectively manage time and workload
- Prior business development experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and sales skills.
- Ability to work in in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service.