First Impressions Director (FULL TIME) – Raleigh/Durham, NC
Position Summary: Under the supervision of the Controller & COO and in cooperation with other Lee & Associates Leadership, the Director of First Impressions provides customer service, information services, administrative support. He/she will be responsible for managing those functions in accordance with the stated mission, goals, and policies established by Lee & Associates, Raleigh-Durham President, and Principals.
The Director of First Impressions will work with team members to perform the day-to-day marketing and administrative activities from inception to execution.
- This position requires that the incumbent be courteous, friendly, positive, enthusiastic and relate well to the public.
- He/she must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- He/she must be able to respond well in a fast-paced environment.
- This position requires Intermediate experience using Microsoft Office Suite and answering a multi-line phone Professional and interpersonal skills with the ability to provide excellent customer service, ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, the incumbent must possess the ability to initiate and work independently as well as cooperatively with others and have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Detailed oriented, dependable, and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Applicant should have the ability to build effective, authentic relationships with clients.
- He/she to work alongside brokerage team to assist with listing forms, mailings, and tasks needed to accommodate client requests.
- He/she to keep office space organized and presentable for clients.
- Follows Lee & Associates policies and procedures; ability to respond to emergency situations.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range, or special accommodations made of sufficient nature for completion of assigned tasks.
- Ability to communicate clearly through speech and understanding of the English language.
- Ability to walk stand, kneel, stoop and manual dexterity.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 40 pounds.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, work under stressful conditions on a regular basis and have responsibility for the health and safety of others.
Overview and Daily Responsibilities:
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Opening and Closing Office responsibilities
- Welcome and direct visitors, members and staff, while multi-tasking, answering multi-line phone in a timely and courteous manner.
- Assist the finance team with daily admin This would include helping with special projects, filing, administrative tasks, data entry, daily office tasks, mailings, and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Schedule room reservations & conference calls. Monitor room reservation request folder and reply to Reserve equipment as necessary. Schedule catering orders associated with room reservations.
- Maintaining clean office and conference rooms before and after meetings.
- Report facility issues to Property Management and keep log of issues and resolutions.
- Serve as contact person for vending & copier services.
- Maintain and distribute telephone lists.
- Receive and notify staff of special delivery mall and packages.
- Prepare monthly reports – birthday/anniversary.
- Assist Brokers, Controller, President, and Principal with daily admin duties in support of property management, brokers, and business practices.
- Assist the Brokerage & Property Management with Other duties assigned by supervisor.