First Impressions Associate – Raleigh/Durham, NC
North Carolina, Raleigh-Durham
Posted 1 year ago
Position Summary: Under the supervision of the COO and in cooperation with other Lee & Associates Leadership, the First Impressions Associate provides customer service, information services and administrative support. He/she will be responsible for managing those functions in accordance with the stated mission, goals, and policies established by Lee & Associates, Raleigh-Durham President and Principal.
The First Impressions Associate will work with team members to perform the day-to-day administrative activities from inception to execution.
- This position requires that the incumbent be courteous, friendly, positive, enthusiastic and relate well to the public.
- He/she must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- He/she must be able to respond well in a fast-paced environment.
- This position requires Intermediate experience using Microsoft Office Suite and answering a multi-line phone system. Professional and interpersonal skills with the ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, the incumbent must possess ability to initiate and work independently as well as cooperatively with others and have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Detailed oriented, dependable, and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Applicant should have the ability to build effective, authentic relationships with clients.
- He/she to work alongside brokerage team to assist with mailings and tasks needed to accommodate client requests.
- He/she to keep office space organized and presentable for clients.
- Follows Lee & Associates policies and procedures; ability to respond to emergency situations.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range, or special accommodations made of sufficient nature for completion of assigned tasks.
- Ability to communicate clearly through speech and understanding of the English language.
- Ability to walk stand, kneel, stoop and manual dexterity.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 40 pounds.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, work under stressful conditions on a regular basis and have responsibility for the health and safety of others.
Overview and Daily Responsibilities:
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Opening and Closing Office responsibilities
- Welcome and direct visitors, members, and staff, while multi-tasking, answering multi-line phone in a timely and courteous manner. Return all voicemails daily.
- Assist the Marketing Administrative Team with dally admin duties. This would include helping with special projects, doing research, administrative tasks, data entry, daily office tasks, and other miscellaneous
- Collect and distribute mail daily.
- Schedule room reservations & conference calls. Monitor room reservation request folder and reply to requests. Schedule catering orders associated with room reservations.
- Attend weekly Broker meetings. Assist with agenda, catering, and meeting minutes.
- Maintaining clean office and restock conference rooms before and after meetings.
- Report facility issues to Property Management and keep log of issues and resolution.
- Serve as contact person for vending, federal express and copier services. Communicate monthly copier count, along with copier supplies. Keep log of all vendor interactions.
- Weekly order and distribution of office/kitchen supplies.
- Maintain and distribute telephone lists.
- Receive and notify staff of special delivery mail and packages.
- Prepare/distribute birthday cards and holiday cards.
- Assist Brokers, Director of Operations, President, and Principal with daily administrative duties in support of brokers and business practices.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
|Job Category||Administrative, Operations & Staff|