Junior Commercial Real Estate Broker – Columbia, MD
Lee & Associates | Kate Jordan and Marley Welsh are currently seeking a driven, entrepreneurial sales professional to join our industrial sales and leasing team.
This is a career building opportunity that offers professional commercial real estate brokerage training combined with real-world experience. It will allow you to:
- Springboard your career into a successful commercial real estate brokerage business.
- Become an integral part of a team, working on an active pipeline of deals while developing your own book of business.
- Benefit from one-on-one mentoring by a Senior agent who will teach you brokerage sales and leasing skills.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma combined with previous sales experience, or higher
- Proven sales and customer service experience
- Desire to learn and implement cold calling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Commitment to develop and maintain customer relationships
- Financial acumen with strong computer skills
- Mature, motivated and goal driven
- Real Estate License (not required for initial interview)
WHY JOIN LEE & ASSOCIATES?
- High profile in industry organizations
- Inbound and outbound referral network
- International research and market reports on multiple specialties
- An expansive library of continuing education training videos, as well as on-going live training sessions throughout the year
- Frequent specialty group calls to keep you apprised of market trends and opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Partner Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Access to the latest technology and a number of industry subscription services and products
|Job Category||Brokerage, Industrial & Logistics|