Lee Columbus Property Management is looking to add a Property Administrator to our growing team of professionals.
In 2020, Lee & Associates had $14+ Billion in transaction volume, a 54% increase in brokered sales & lease SF over the past five years. With over 1,300 professionals in more than 65 offices, Lee & Associates is the largest broker owned firm in North America.
Since 1979, Lee & Associates has reimagined the way that commercial real estate companies should be structured. Each Lee & Associates office is owned and operated by its professionals. As shareholders of the company, this separates us from our competition and creates one common goal; to provide seamless, consistent execution and value-driven market-to-market services to our clients.
To ensure that our clients always receive the highest level of expertise and service, we believe that continued education and training are key. In addition to our annual Lee Summit conference, each year we host both online and small group training sessions focusing on continued education for our brokerage, integrated services, marketing, IT, and administrative professionals. Lee & Associates is home to the 5th largest number of Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) members in the world and is ranked in the top 10 Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designee companies in North America.
This position is being published in an effort to fill an opening. We are continuously building our nationally-recognized organization with a first-class team, and appreciate your interest in Lee & Associates.
To provide administrative support for the Property Management Department
Relationship to Other Positions
Reports to Property Manager
- Provide prompt and courteous response to tenant requests within the guidelines set forth by Lee Columbus Property Management.
- Maintain ethical, professional and courteous relations with contractors and tenants.
- Perform as a team member with all employees.
- Communicate and work effectively with Officers, senior contacts within client organization, and business associates.
- Maintain all business contact information.
- Assist in compiling budget information.
- Compose business letters, summaries and reports using proper format, punctuation, grammar, diction and style.
- Assist with communications and coordination of response activity during emergencies if deemed reasonable and prudent, and as trained by supervisor.
- Comply with all company and regional policies.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Process property invoices in a timely fashion and within ownership guidelines.
Essential Physical Abilities
- Meet the highest attendance and punctuality requirements.
- Operate personal computer and other office equipment.
- Maintains an effective program of producing and distributing finished copies of all written material, correspondence, manuals, legal documents and reports as directed by the Property Manager, insuring that all legal documents are properly routed and distributed as required by Lee Columbus Property Management.
- Interact with employees, visitors and contractors with poise and diplomacy.
- Interpret instructions in written, oral, and diagrammatic or schedule form.
- Possess initiative to assume additional responsibilities.
- Set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Advanced competence with a variety of software skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and other requested software programs.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Possess excellent grammar and proofreading abilities.
- Maintains a tickler file system for all routine reports and contract/certificate of insurance expirations, notifying appropriate individuals as required.
- Learns and maintains knowledge of the fire alarm system, security system and emergency procedures.
- Learns and maintains knowledge of provisions in the standard leases and maintain a working knowledge of the tenant rules and regulations section of the standard lease.
- Working knowledge of accrual basis and cash basis bookkeeping.
Education & Experience
- College degree is preferred, not required
- Commercial property management experience is preferred
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this link.
|Job Category||Integrated Services, Property Management|
|Annual Salary||Negotiable Upon Experience|