Lee & Associates – Columbus is currently looking to hire a full time Maintenance Technician. This position requires someone who is responsible, has attention to detail and enjoys problem solving using functional and technical expertise. The team member will be responsible for: inspections and performance of routine maintenance at industrial properties located around central Ohio; response and evaluation of emergency situations; ensure that tenants are adhering to all safety practices and ability to provide a high level of customer service via communication to tenants, supervisor and co-workers. The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in day-to-day maintenance, mechanical support, janitorial, and grounds maintenance on commercial properties.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Three to five years related experience and/or training; or combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Cell phone to respond to daily business needs
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- 24/7 On-Call Rotation
|Job Category||Facilities Management, Integrated Services|