Supports marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials.
Position reports to the Marketing Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with marketing campaigns and database management.
- Coordinate direct mail initiatives, ie: postcard design and mailing for all advisors.
- Create marketing flyers & offering memorandums from information provided by advisors.
- Create postcards for new listings and sold properties.
- Prepare meeting materials for presentation and distribution.
- Assist in obtaining relevant information for packages/flyers/BOV/Tenant Rep/multimedia items with advisors.
- Conduct research projects for brokers upon request, from our maintained property database, and analyze data from outside data sources.
- Contribute ideas for new campaigns and supporting literature.
- GIS Mapping (Google Earth Pro) for projects & presentations.
- Graphic design for corporate marketing endeavors.
- Assist the Marketing Manager & advisors in distributing marketing materials on their respective listings and maintaining listing information into Loopnet, CoStar, OfficeSpace and other web based listing services. Assures all listings are being syndicated via Buildout.
- Maintain listing binder for front desk & for each broker as flyers are created or updated.
- Support advisors in Buildout – desktop support.
- Work with each advisor monthly to verify data on flyer is current and correct and update as necessary.
- Correspondence as requested.
- Assist in maintaining CRM databases (Salesforce & Act)
- Comply with marketing standards and follow set processes for routine work
- Assist other departments with special projects and other matters as directed/requested.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Project Management – Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality.
- Oral Communication – Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 2+ yrs of administrative experience and/or training in a business setting; 1-2 years working with company websites; marketing and social media experience; experience working with web-based programs and information; basic knowledge of commercial real-estate.
Language Skills: Exceptional telephone demeanor and organizational skills. Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Office Equipment: Operate standard office equipment efficiently. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Windows, PowerPoint, and other graphic design softwares.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid Drivers License-must meet company and insurance underwriting requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
|Job Category||Administrative, Marketing & PR|