Position Summary: Under the supervision of the Director of Marketing and Chief Operating Officer and in cooperation with other Lee & Associates Leadership, the Marketing Associate provides customer service, information services, project management, administrative support and marketing. He/she will be responsible for managing those functions in accordance with the stated mission, goals, and policies established by Lee & Associates, Raleigh-Durham President and Principal.
The Marketing Associate will work with team members to perform the day-to-day marketing and administrative activities from inception to execution.
- This position requires that the incumbent be courteous, friendly, positive, enthusiastic and relate well to the public.
- He/she must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- He/she must be able to respond well in a fast-paced environment.
- This position requires Intermediate experience using Microsoft Office Suite and answering a multi-line phone system. Professional and interpersonal skills with the ability to provide excellent customer service, ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, the incumbent must possess ability to initiate and work independently as well as cooperatively with others and have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Detailed oriented, dependable and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Applicant should have the ability to build effective, authentic relationships with clients.
- He/she to work alongside brokerage team to assist with listing forms, mailings, and tasks needed to accommodate client requests.
- He/she to keep office space organized and presentable for clients.
- Follows Lee & Associates policies and procedures; ability to respond to emergency situations.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range, or special accommodations made of sufficient nature for completion of assigned tasks.
- Ability to communicate clearly through speech and understanding of the English language.
- Ability to walk stand, kneel, stoop and manual dexterity.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 40 pounds.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, work under stressful conditions on a regular basis and have responsibility for the health and safety of others
Overview and Daily Responsibilities:
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage property availabilities through multiple commercial real estate websites and internal CRM.
- Create new flyers from new listing checklist
- Draw and edit floor plans & site plans using Adobe Illustrator
- Update existing flyers per request of brokers
- Manage standard/premium listings via CoStar/LoopNet
- Create and send email blast to commercial real estate industry members via Buildout and Constant Contact
- Create and post property listing to social media platforms
- Post content to website using WordPress
- Maintain Marketing Activity Reports for strategic partnerships/properties
- Manage intake of and project management for property requests
- Assist VP level brokers with executing Listing Agreements/Renewals/other real estate forms along with DocuSign
- Assist VP level brokers with owner reporting and other administrative support
- Provide marketing support in the development of internal marketing materials and client presentations.
- Create and send email marketing campaigns (events, promotions, newsletters, etc.)
- Maintain/update broadcast e-mail lists.
- Create matterports, tour books, property surveys, placemats, tenant representation books, owner reports, broker price opinion books, case studies, offering memorandums, and any other collateral requested by brokers.
- Conduct research for marketing materials as requested by brokers.
- Generate and update broker resumes and publish to website and internal CRM.
- Manage tasks and collaborate with other marketing team members
- Collaborate with Marketing Management in the creation of a marketing department workbook of instructions for all software and creative suite products
- Perform any other duties as designated by management.
|Job Category||Marketing & PR, Operations & Staff|