Title: Graphic Designer / Marketing Coordinator
Firm Name: Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate Services – Greenville, LLC
Position Summary: This role functions as the firm’s in-house graphic designer and is responsible for projects including the design/ production of marketing materials that promote the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate properties. Work is performed under moderate supervision with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Job Responsibilities: Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supports public relations endeavors through advertising design and production
- Implements and maintains firm’s public relations program, to include internal and external publications e.g. newsletters, client alerts, mailings, broker email, press releases, etc. that enhance public awareness of the firm.
- Works closely with brokers and staff to provide marketing collateral to market and promote properties
- Designs and develops marketing and promotional materials e.g. brochures, profiles, leaflets, sales and leasing packages, listing presentations, etc.
- Creates and maintains marketing files and related documents.
- Researches and provides routine information regarding market area.
- Thinks creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Develops design pieces by gathering information and data through research.
- Coordinates social media, e-blasts for delivery of sales materials and promotional programs.
- Researches and develops strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities.
- Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of sales methods, costs and results.
- Bachelor’s degree in related marketing field
- Strong background in graphic design
- Experience writing and designing marketing materials
- Skill and experience in use of a variety of graphic design software programs
- Familiarity with multi-media and web design
- Skill in use of personal computer and related software applications
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Organizing and coordinating skills
- Has ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of standard office practices and ability to use standard office equipment
- Must be a resourceful with ability to adapt to a changing work environment and growing program
- Maintain strict confidentiality and apply mature judgment
- Ability to prioritize work assignments among conflicting demands
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to standard office conditions
- Will require repetitive use of keyboard and computer at workstation
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. The employee may be required to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the firm.
|Job Category||Marketing & PR, Operations & Staff|