Marketing Manager – Toronto, ON
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Job Description – Marketing Manager
Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate Inc. is looking for a driven and hardworking individual to support and oversea our marketing division. The right candidate must be able to work independently, as well as with the team and go above and beyond. Advancement opportunities.
- Preparation of marketing materials within company branded templates and standards from information provided by Brokers, including but not limited to property brochures, broker opinions of value, listing/representation proposals, tour packages, presentations, property email blasts, etc.
- Adding and updating listing information in internal listing management program and listing services websites
- Light reception duties, including, but not limited to answering phones, greeting visitors, maintaining office appearance and supplies, managing incoming/outgoing office mail, provide occasional light technical support for Brokers
- Generate entertaining, educational, and captivating content for social media campaigns including graphics and post engagement follow up.
- Manage campaign budgets and advise on recommended campaign optimization
- Creating and maintaining Databases & Database/Email marketing
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports on marketing activity and results
- Develop, implement, and manage client and corporate communications strategies
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies.
- Develop and coordinate public relations (PR) strategy and related
- Additional duties upon request
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3+ years of proven experience in Real Estate Marketing role
- Course Diploma, BS/BA preferred
- Courteous, friendly, positive
- Detailed oriented and dependable
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Respond well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, and initiate and work independently as well as cooperatively with others
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with tools like Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop & InDesign), Canva & PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365
- Proficiency with Social Media Platforms i.e.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
April 29th 2022
What sets us apart?
Since 1979, Lee & Associates has been attracting the best and brightest in the industry. Now a powerful national network of top professionals, the company enjoys its hard-earned reputation as a top-tier national commercial real estate services provider. Every Lee office is owned and operated by real estate professionals who deliver world-class service to an array of regional, national, and international clients- from small business and local investors to major corporate users and institutional investors. Our professionals combine the latest technology, resources, and market intelligence with their experience, expertise, and commitment to superior service to optimize your results.
What You Can Expect from Us
Our structure makes our culture unique and attracts like-minded entrepreneurs who leverage their expertise to spur innovation and help Lee & Associates sustain a competitive advantage. This separates them apart from their competition and creates one common goal; to provide seamless, consistent execution and value-driven market-to-market services to their clients. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, where all employees are provided with the best mentorship training in the business and a unique collaborative atmosphere.
At Lee & Associates Toronto, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Lee & Associates Toronto believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a National company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
|Job Category||Marketing & PR, Operations & Staff, Research|