Multi-Family Sales Associate
Lee & Associates North San Diego County is seeking a Multi-Family Associate who shares our commitment to client-focused service in a team environment of self-motivated individuals.
Our unique structure provides Top Performing Associates the opportunity for ownership as Principals that includes profit share in their local office with effective splits as high as 85%+. Principals are also able to invest in other Lee offices that provide returns of 20% and higher
This position represents an opportunity with a firm that has the strength of a national platform while being independently owned. Our powerful national network of top professionals allowed Lee & Associates to close over $15.8 Billion in transaction volume in 2019.
- Meet with existing and prospective customers and clients
- Identify new business opportunities through canvassing, phone calls, market research and targeted networking.
- Develop, enhance and leverage knowledge of the local economy and real estate markets, including acquiring timely, accurate information about properties, ownerships and market opportunities
- Provide and maintain accurate information regarding properties in relevant databases
- Develop sales presentation skills and ability through on-the-job exercises and training
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education and experience) in real estate, business, economics, or related field preferred
- Two (2) or more years’ experience as a licensed salesperson in commercial real estate
- Multi-family investment sales experience required
- Prior business development experience a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish not required, but a plus
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully to a deadline, and effectively manage time and workload
- Motivated self-starter with a desire to succeed and contribute to the success of a team
- Current California Real Estate License required
|Job Category||Brokerage, Multifamily|