Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Office: Lee & Associates Twin Cities
Prestigious Minneapolis area based commercial brokerage firm seeks Office Administrator for our growing office. Position will start +/-3 days per week (18-24 hours / week) with potential for additional hours depending on workload.
This position carries a high degree of self-direction, requires a candidate with a proactive work ethic that can exercise significant amounts of latitude in judgment and prioritize while managing multiple projects.
Please note that this position has a balance of about 70% administrative duties and about 30% bookkeeping duties which vary throughout projects. The candidate must possess high quality administrative assistant skills due to the large amount of typing that is involved and have a keen eye for detail. In your cover letter please include this phrase “I have a keen eye for detail”.
- Assist in administrative duties such as preparing / proofing collateral.
- Generating invoices and other bookkeeping tasks.
- Data entry into database programs.
- Interface with clients and vendors in a professional manner.
- Any other administrative/office duties as required.
- Ability to multi-task multiple levels of projects and meet deadlines required
- Microsoft Office Suite (2 years Excel experience minimum)
- QuickBooks experience
- Adobe experience
- Familiarity with email campaign software (i.e. mailchimp, constant contact)
- Familiarity with printers and other office machines
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, spelling skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail required
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS – (Skills, experience, etc.)
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience performing similar administrative and bookkeeping functions
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Adobe Suite knowledge a plus
Please include brief cover letter with resume.
Job Type: Part-time
Compensation: $14.00 to $17.00 / hour
- How many years of Microsoft Excel experience do you have?
- How many years of Microsoft Word experience do you have?
- How many years of office administration experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
*If interested in this position or to find out more, contact Daniela at email@example.com
|Job Category||Administrative, Office Management & Operations, Operations & Staff|