The Property Administrator is responsible for working directly with the Property Management Team in performing clerical and administrative assignments for the assigned properties/projects. It is the responsibility of the Property Administrator to communicate with tenants, prospective tenants, owners, and vendors focusing on productivity and results.
• Provide full administrative support including phone support, typing, reports, filing and distribution of correspondence.
• Prepare and coordinate bid proposals and service contracts and approved invoices.
• Track and file HVAC contracts and insurance certificates. Maintain follow-up system for expiration.
• Order tenant door plaques and directory strips; maintain property signage.
• Prepare and distribute tenant move-in packages
• Maintain tenant contact, vendor contact list, and insurance information.
• Promote and foster positive relationships with tenants and owners.
• Additional duties assigned by the Property Management Team.
• A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
• At least 0-2 years of clerical, administrative duties (real estate experience is a plus).
• Must have intermediate to advanced MS 365 Word, Excel and Outlook proficiencies.
• Ability to keep information strictly confidential.
• Strong desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service orientation.
|Job Category||Integrated Services, Property Management|