Property Management Accountant
- Review, prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Prepare all necessary general ledger entries and account reconciliations.
- Maintain accounts receivable, including but not limited to, billings, collections and reconciliations.
- Maintain accounts payable, including but not limited to; processing, review and reconciliations.
- Assist with annual audits.
- Prepare fixed asset calculations, as needed.
- Interface with internal and external customers.
- Provide assistance on special projects as needed.
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction.
- Work with the Director of Property Management on financial internal controls and coordination.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 4-5 years of related experience and/or training in commercial property management accounting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Familiar with property accounting statements / concepts (IS,BS,CF,Accrual/Cash)
- Strong quantitative and writing skills
- Solid knowledge of GAAP
- Detail-oriented individual who will be responsible for the research and investigation of transactional level detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Understand contracts, leases and leasing objectives
- Team orientated, flexible, and the able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to work in a deadline oriented fast paced environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills a must.
Please send all inquiries to email@example.com.
|Job Category||Integrated Services, Treasury Services|