Property Management Administrator – Cincinnati, OH
Rapidly expanding, full service, national Real Estate Company is currently seeking a Property Services Administrator for our Cincinnati, Ohio location. Responsibilities include but are not limited to interaction with associates, tenants, vendors, utility companies and assisting the Property Managers as needed.
- Provide administration support to the property managers to include, but not limited to, drafting vendor service agreements, tenant mailings and welcome letters and prepare express mail packages.
- Follow up with vendors or tenants on the timely receipt of documents as being required by written request.
- Work in tandem with the management team to onboard new tenants and track receipt of the forms provided that require completion.
- Maintain various report tracking reports for the benefit of the property management team.
- Email should be checked regularly throughout the course of the day to ensure prompt attention to requests and issues
- Maintain lease copies via electronic file system as well as other files located within the department
- Accounts Receivable, including reports generated for the local property managers consisting of weekly Aged Delinquency Reports and assisting where needed with collection efforts, monthly rent edits for approval prior to posting on software system to verify move-in’s or move-outs and communication with tenants on occasion
- Facilitate work orders for service-related issues and communicate efforts between vendor and tenant.
- Assist with administration of the monthly financial report package to owners
- Tracking of certificates of insurance to ensure local property managers are maintaining coverage for both tenants and contractors and that the certificates are in compliances of the documents requiring the coverage. Maintain follow-up system for expired certificates.
- Assist the team members with annual operating budget preparation and year end reconciliation letters and statements.
- Efficiently compile mass mailings through Mail Merge.
- Other duties as assigned
- Works well with others.
- Thrives in a fast past environment.
- Positive attitude and customer service focus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Publisher.
- Skills in time management, organization, problem solving, and judgement
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work overtime on occasions to meet project deadlines
- Qualified candidates must possess 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Basic understanding of real-estate terminology
- Experience in commercial real-estate, reviewing lease documents, reviewing & coding invoices, and familiarity with accounting terms and Yardi, MRI and/or Timberline are a plus
- High school Graduate or equivalent
- Licensed real estate salesperson a plus
- Commercial real estate experience a plus
Job: Full Time
|Job Category||Administrative, Property Management|