Property Management Administrator
- Assist Property Management department with the day to day operations and tenant relations through the coordination of tenant requests and administration of maintenance requests.
- Answer and route phone calls from tenants and vendors to the appropriate contact within Property Management and/or dispatch personnel based on immediate needs.
- Provide tenants and vendors with assistance in all aspects of scheduling building maintenance, communicating building procedures and supplying general building information.
- Provide high quality of customer service, update and maintain current daily and emergency tenant contact lists and tenant information manuals.
- Provide support to Property Managers by producing, modifying and/or distributing various forms, spreadsheets, manuals, information packages, and miscellaneous type-written information.
- Process correspondence for tenants, contractors and other third parties for Property Management staff.
- Maintain highly organized filing system for leases, tenants, insurance certificates, vendors, buildings, drawings, contracts and POs.
- Contribute toward overall office operational needs by helping to provide phone coverage.
- Maintain and update insurance certificate files for all contractors and tenants.
- Handle miscellaneous assignments as requested by management.
- Assist Property Managers as needed on special projects.
- Manages the CMMS for assigned properties and their maintenance/engineering/support staff or 3rd-party vendors and ensure facility assets are kept up to date within the system.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree with proven 1-2 years of work history required
- Experience in property management a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer service skills; strong attention to detail
- Possess a professional demeanor with strong communication skills
- Ability to work with co-workers in a positive and professional manner
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assigned tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and produce quality work with little to no direction
- Strong ability to work independently; ability to research and problem solve
- Demonstrate knowledge of phone and e-mail procedures and etiquette
For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com
|Job Category||Administrative, Integrated Services, Operations & Staff, Property Management|