As Property Manager, you will manage a portfolio of commercial properties throughout the Columbus region of Ohio. You will work collaboratively with the property management team to identify and resolve property level operational issues, implement operating and capital budget plans, and assist in the development of strategic plans and business development for the Property Management Department at large. You will build relationships with tenants, clients, and vendors to quickly solve problems as they arise and manage tenant and client satisfaction to ensure a high level of tenant retention. Above all you will do it with a high-level of integrity and professionalism keeping in alignment with Lee & Associates core values.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to tenant needs and coordinate with staff to resolve problems.
• Anticipate and respond to owner’s needs and concerns.
• Provide and foster positive relationships with tenants, external clients, and internal clients
• Develop operating and capital budgets, track variances, oversee the completion of CAM reconciliations, and ensure a smooth recovery process.
• Review and distribute monthly and/or quarterly financial and expense variance reports.
• Maintain contact with third-party owners and accounting teams to ensure total contract compliance, including preparation of accurate and timely reporting.
• Review and approve all accounts payable, ensuring accurate general ledger coding and property allocations.
- Monitor accounts receivable and ensure the timely collection of rent in accordance with lease terms and coordinate default proceedings.
• Assist in supervising, hiring, and training of property management and maintenance employees.
• Research, bid, and supervise contracts and third-party vendor services.
• Perform regular inspections of the portfolio, make recommendations and work alongside maintenance team and clients to resolve issues.
• Work in conjunction with maintenance team to assign employees to duties such as maintenance, repair, or renovation and obtains bids for additional work from outside contractors.
• Coordinate and oversee on behalf of clients, tenant and building construction work to ensure timely and accurate completion.
• Respond quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
• After hours on-call required on a rotating basis.
• Participate in leasing and client team meetings and ensure effective communication between leasing and property management team members to achieve client’s goals and objectives.
- Produce well-written reports, business correspondence, and SOP manuals.
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, tenants, coworkers, vendors, and the general public.
• Read, analyze, and interpret legal documents (lease documents, claims of lien, etc.).
• Ability to analyze, interpret and explain financial statements and calculate dollar and percentage variances.
• Skills to forecast and prepare annual budgets and expense reconciliations.
• Ability to effectively manage a team of professionals, including both employees and vendors.
• MRI and Yardi experience preferred.
- Ohio Real Estate Sales License required.
|Job Category||Integrated Services, Property Management|