DFW Lee & Associates, LLC – Houston Office is looking to add a Research Analyst to our growing team of professionals.
Lee & Associates – Houston was founded in 2015 and since has ranked #9 overall and #6 in leasing for the “Top 10 Most Powerful Brokerage Firms” by Commercial Property Executive, added an integrated services portfolio, a medical office business line and a new retail division. We are a fully-integrated commercial real estate company that creatively responds to a client’s real estate needs. Lee Houston’s unrivaled capabilities and unwavering dedication to integrity appeal to smart building owners and company managers who recognize the value of partnering with a business-minded broker. Through hard work and a fierce commitment to their client’s best interests, Lee & Associates promises to deliver optimum returns on a company’s real estate investments. As part of a nation-wide team of brokers with more than 65 office locations in cities across the US and Canada, Lee & Associates’ brokers are uniquely qualified to support their clients’ real estate needs in Houston, across Texas, throughout the US and internationally.
To ensure that our clients always receive the highest level of expertise and service, we believe that continued education and training are key. In addition to our annual Lee Summit conference, each year we host both online and small group training sessions focusing on continued education for our brokerage, integrated services, marketing, IT, and administrative professionals. Lee & Associates is home to the 5th largest number of Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) members in the world and is ranked in the top 10 Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designee companies in North America.
Key Research Responsibilities:
- Manages research database;
- Acquires comps and validates accuracy;
- Tracks requirements in the market;
- Continually monitors construction status, delivery dates, preleasing, etc.;
- Obtains tenant contact information;
- Compiles tour materials;
- Assists in forecasting and economic outlook information.
Key Reporting Responsibilities:
- Produce availability and comp reports upon request;
- Generate monthly newsletter;
- Provide statistics and mapping for various meetings as needed.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Possess or currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree in a related field (real estate, business, finance, etc.)
- 2 years of relevant experience;
- 110% detail oriented and focused;
- Proactive and self-motivated;
- Initiative to problem-solve with minimal supervision;
- Time management; Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Teams.
Employment Type: Part-time or Full-time options
Business Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Why Join Lee & Associates?
- Robust inbound and outbound referral network
- International research and market reports on multiple specialties
- An expansive library of continuing education training videos, as well as on-going live training sessions throughout the year
- Frequent specialty group calls to keep you apprised of market trends and opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Partner Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Access to the latest technology and a number of industry subscription services and products
For more information about a career in commercial real estate at our Lee & Associates office, please contact Monica Laisatrukli at email@example.com or View the Lee & Associates Recruiting Brochure.