Direct: (972) 934-4010 | Cell: (817) 991-1800
View Listings | v-card
As a founding and Managing Principal of the Lee & Associates DFW office, Trey Fricke provides his clients with a broad based knowledge of regional distribution centers and all of the associated factors in selecting a distribution center such as taxes, transportation, incentives and other short/long term occupancy costs. In many cases, Trey facilitates portfolio wide real estate service on a national or global basis.
On a local basis, Trey specializes in the industrial market of the Southwest Region of the United States, with a special emphasis in submarkets of Dallas/Fort Worth. During his tenure in the real estate industry. Trey has represented national, international and locally based companies in securing over 36 million square feet of industrial space consisting of over 500 transactions. Trey has a specialty focus on industrial and office/technology leasing and sales in all areas central to Dallas/Fort Worth. It is in these markets, encompassing over 150,000,000 SF of industrial space, that a great diversity of companies are located due to the close proximity to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, and the central locations to Dallas, Fort Worth and the east and west coasts.
Career History / Professional Recognition
Trey began his commercial real estate career after three years of multi-restaurant management with Sheraton Hotels in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Over the past twelve years, he has built numerous Fortune 500 clients that he has continued to do repeat and multi-location transactions.
- 2007/2011 – D CEO Power Player
- 2002-2011 – CoStar Power Broker
- 2005/2007/2010 – Dallas Business Journal Heavy Hitters
- 2009 – NAIOP North Texas Industrial Broker of the Year
- 2006/2009 – #1 Dallas Business Journal Heavy Hitter
- 2006-2008 – #1 Blacks Guide Top 35 Under 35
- 2008 – 8th Largest Industrial Transaction (415,000 SF)
- 2006 – Largest Industrial Sale & Lease (660,000 SF)
- 2005 – Largest Industrial Lease (724,090 SF)
- 2005 – Dallas Business Journal – Largest Industrial Transaction (752,000 SF)
- 2005 – Dallas Business Journal – Top Industrial Broker
Mr. Fricke has a Bachelor of Science form Tarleton State University.
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR) Designation
- Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC) Founding Member
- Lee Logistics Group