Brett joined the Lee & Associates office in Atlanta in 2010. He has 29 years of experience in Industrial Real Estate Brokerage; Site Selection; Location Consulting; and coordinating Build-to Suits. He is accomplished in both Landlord Agency and Tenant Representation on a national basis. He has represented major industrial corporations with their real estate projects for both manufacturing and distribution operations.
He has concluded real estate transactions and site selection/consulting projects in 30 states. Site Selection/Consulting has included: operating cost analyses and incentive negotiations at the state, county, and local level. Incentives have included various tax abatements, creative financing deal structures and a wide array of infrastructure improvements.
Brett has concluded Sales/Leases with a value in excess of $480 million and transactions totaling over 26 million square feet and 1,800 acres.
Career History / Professional Recognition
Chambless Partners, Inc.- Founder/President- Atlanta
The Walker Companies- Vice President-Atlanta
Cushman & Wakefield of Georgia- Atlanta
University of Alabama- Tuscaloosa, Alabama
B.S. Commerce & Business Administration, Corporate Finance (1983)
- Real Estate Broker: Georgia, Alabama, Colorado, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia
- 2011 – Top 10 Industrial Tenant Broker – Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- 2002 – “Who’s Who” in Commercial Real Estate” – Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Member – Society of Industrial & Office Realtors(SIOR) since 1997
- SIOR Georgia Chapter Treasurer – 2009-2014
- 2001 – Site Selection magazine’s William Dorsey Service Provider Award – recognized as Top 10 Site Selection Consultant in U.S. (awarded to firm)
- The Home Depot
- Continental General Tire
- Anderson Group-ESAB
- United Technologies
- Deals – Nothing Over a Dollar
- John Deere
- Weil Brothers – Cotton
- Fleming Foods