Chris Garcia, Principal with Lee & Associates, has been a leader in the commercial and industrial industry for over 12 years. With his strong background and vast knowledge of the Twin Cities market place, Chris has grown an impressive portfolio of reputable clients. Chris graduated from New Mexico State University in 2001 with a Bachelor of Business Administration. He began his career at Northmarq (now Cushman & Wakefield) in 2002, where he was a lead leasing agent on a 750,000 square foot portfolio owned by Great Point Investors LLC. Chris left Northmarq in 2010 to establish his own brokerage firm, CGC Commercial. CGC specialized in industrial tenant representation, and through Chris’s marketing efforts the company grew to become a key player in the local and regional industrial brokerage market.
Some of his notable transactions include:
- 330,000 SF Walgreens- Rogers
- 450,000 SF Nilfisk Advance- Plymouth
- 100,000 SF Target- Brooklyn Park
- 100,000 SF ADS Group- Plymouth
- 750,000 SF Great Point Portfolio in Plymouth
Chris built CGC, now Lee & Associates, to be a successful business with a solid foundation.
- 2011 – 150,000 SF Leased/Sold
- 2012 – 300,000 SF Leased/Sold
- 2013 – 600,000 SF Leased/Sold
- 2014 – 800,000 SF Leased/Sold
As a current member of the Plymouth Rotary Club, and the Latino Economic Development Center, Chris remains active in the community. He also sits on the board for the Midwest Minority Supplier Diversity Council.