As a founding member and Principal of the Columbus Lee office, Dax is responsible for assisting clients in all aspects of real estate brokerage and development including site qualification, acquisition, zoning and governmental approvals, financing, third party brokerage, and coordination of preliminary design and construction cost estimating.
Dax provides property owners and investors with comprehensive sale, leasing, tenant improvement and marketing services for office and industrial properties as well as vacant land. Similarly, he represents clients seeking land or vacant space by identifying properties that meet their specific needs and negotiating the purchase or lease agreements on their behalf. He assists in pricing assets, assessing individual and institutional investments, investigating financing options, structuring joint ventures, and marketing single assets and portfolios.
Career History / Professional Recognition
Dax has over 21 years of finance, real estate and development experience and is responsible for over $265 million in completed brokerage transactions. He has a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, majoring in Finance and Real Estate, from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.
- CoStar Top 10 Industrial Broker (Leasing) – 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Columbus Board of Realtors Commercial/Investment Top Producer – 2005
- Columbus Board of Realtors Commercial/Investment Rookie of the Year – 1998
Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas
BBA – Finance and Real Estate
Oxford University, Oxford, England
Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent – Ohio
National, Ohio, & Columbus Association of Realtors
Past Columbus Board of Realtors Commercial and Industrial Recognition Committee Chair / Member
Past Columbus Board of Realtors Sales Advisory Committee
- 754,000 SF industrial sale – Allianz
- 655,353 SF industrial portfolio sale – Cabot Properties
- 530,000 SF industrial build to suit lease – Faro
- 501,853 SF industrial lease – Bunzl
- 500,000 SF industrial lease – Exel / Gerber
- 352,000 SF industrial lease – Schwarz Paper
- 310,000 SF industrial building sale – Vista Industrial Packaging
- 302,250 SF industrial build to suite lease v FedEx SmartPost
- 225,482 SF industrial building sale – SIG Combibloc
- 224,600 SF industrial lease – MBM Co.
- 100,127 SF industrial lease – Yazaki Corp.
- 97,800 SF industrial lease – BriskHeat
- 226 acre land sale – SWACO
- 140 acre land sale – Cabot Properties