As a founding member and Principal of the Columbus Lee office, Todd is responsible for assisting clients in all aspects of real estate brokerage and development including site qualification, acquisition, zoning and governmental approvals, financing, third party brokerage, and coordination of preliminary design and construction cost estimating.
Career History / Professional Recognition
Todd has over 11 years of experience in marketing, commercial real estate brokerage and development. His clients include developers, property owners, investors, owner/users, and tenants/buyers. Whether his clients require landlord/seller representation, tenant/buyer representation, site due diligence, demographic analysis or asset disposition services, Todd uses his expertise to maximize asset performance, minimize occupancy costs, and increase his clients bottom line.
Todd applies his experience in real estate, financial analysis, and target marketing to provide maximum exposure for his clients office, retail, and industrial properties as well as development sites. He was recently involved in the successful disposition of the 40 acre, multi-building, former Bob Evans Farms corporate campus in south Columbus. The disposition involved attracting multiple users and achieved an overall sales price above even optimistic projections, coupled with new ownership that is projected to increase overall employment in south Columbus. In 2014, Todd was recognized by Columbus Business First as one of the People to Know in commercial real estate in Central Ohio.
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
Max M. Fisher College of Business
Bachelor of Arts – Finance
Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent – Ohio
National, Ohio, & Columbus Association of Realtors
- 240,000 SF multi-building corporate campus disposition – Bob Evans Farms, Inc.
- 163,000 SF industrial sale – Prologis
- 120,000 SF industrial lease – Prologis
- 108,000 SF industrial lease – Georgia Pacific
- 41,000 SF industrial sale – Fifth Third Bank
- 35,723 SF office lease – Shremshock Architects (2nd largest new office lease of 2014)
- 32,000 SF industrial sale – Airgas, Inc.
- 20,000 SF retail investment sale – Tractor Supply
- 18,000 SF office sale – Shremshock Architects
- 18,000 SF office sale – RC Olmstead
- 30 acre land sale – PharmaForce