ORANGE COUNTY, Calif. – August 28, 2018 – Lee & Associates, the largest broker-owned commercial real estate firm in North America, is pleased to announce the completion of recent sales by the Orange office totaling approximately 29,104 square feet, located throughout Southern California. The total value of recent sales is approximately $2.3 million and includes the following transactions:
- 1259 N. Tustin Avenue, Anaheim, California – 3,997± SF Industrial building for a sales value of $895,328.00. Sold to 5 Star Investments. Johnny Eubanks of Lee & Associates Orange represented the seller and Brian Pharris of Lee & Associates Ontario represented the buyer.
- 4500 E. Pacific Highway, Suite 200 Long Beach, California –3,143± SF Office building for lease value of $379,360.00. leased to American Shipping Company Inc. Marshal Vogt, Jaimeson Hearne and Matt Orville of Lee & Associates Orange represented the tenant.
- 571 N. Poplar Street, Unit D & G Orange, California – 8,010± SF Office building for lease value of $335,966.00. Leased to MB Coating Inc. Jim Hawkins and Phil Fridd of Lee & Associates Orange represented the landlord and Lori Smith of Orion Property represented the tenant.
- 4 Hutton Center Suite 250 Santa Ana, California – 2,977± SF Office building for lease a value of $447,324.00. Leased to Integrated Office Technology LLC. Liz Hurley of Voit represented the landlord and Erik Thompson of Lee & Associates represented the tenant.
- 1773 San Bernardino Road Suite B-19 West Covina CA, California – 1,960± SF Industrial building for lease a value of $52,646.00. Leased to MXT Inc. a Delaware Corp. Allen Buchanan and Joshua Harper of Lee & Associates Orange represented the tenant and Kurt Yacko of Daum represented the landlord.
- 1095 N. Main Street Suite A,G,I, J, California – 9,017± SF Industrial building for a lease value of 195,600.00. Leased to Challenge Financial Services. Allen Buchanan, Joshua Harper of Lee & Associates Orange represented the landlord and Bryan Miller of Lee & Associates represented the tenant.
Lee & Associates Orange provides the commercial real estate user, owner, and developer with real solutions to their business and operational space requirements. Lee Orange has 40 plus professionals practiced in selling and leasing of industrial, office, flex, retail, land, medical and research & development properties. Since 1983, we have assisted clients throughout Southern California with a focus on Orange County, Western Riverside County and the Mid-Counties area of Los Angeles. For the latest news from Lee & Associates Orange, visit Lee & Associates Orange or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, and Twitter.