Matt Orville has over a decade of experience in the commercial real estate industry, and joined Lee & Associates in August 2013 as a Principal. He is responsible for multiple accounts, each with a different outlook and corporate culture. His experience with Fortune 500 companies, coupled with his well-rounded education, help him deliver cost savings, promote efficiency and provide a unique perspective to his client's real estate portfolio.
Matt is proficient in negotiating lease renewals, purchase agreements, early lease restructures and dispositions. His expertise in negotiating for the end user and owner is specific to Medical Office Buildings, Retail site location, Office Headquarters and Industrial manufacturing and distribution sites.
Unique to brokerage, Matt is fluent in operating expense audit language (Deloitte & Touche Audit accreditation), providing long-term protection to his clients. In administrating a 90 million square foot account, Matt witnessed first-hand, and can understand, how each clause in a lease effects his client's bottom-line.
Additionally, Matt keeps abreast of the intricacies in the healthcare industry and is adept at implementing real estate strategies that reduce the total operational costs of medical groups and hospitals, large and small. The healthcare industry is changing dramatically with consolidations and reimbursement cuts. He is one of the founding brokers of the Healthcare Advisory Group of the Lee & Associates-Orange office.
Career History/Professional Recognition
- 2013 to Present: Principal, Lee & Associates
- 2009 to 2013: Associate Director, NGKF
- 2007 to 2009: Transaction Specialist, Comerica Account: CBRE
- 2005 to 2007: Lease Administrator, Boeing Realty Account: CBRE
- 2001 – 2005: Lease Abstractor/Lease Auditor, Mayfield & Associates
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts and Sciences Economics –
San Diego State University
- Active member of the philanthropic group, The Elite OC
- Active member of ICSC
- Active member of the Orange County Chapter of Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA)
- Preferred Business Partner of the Orange County Medical Association (OCMA)
with over 3,000 medical professional members