Tom Grant is a Principal / Shareholder of Lee & Associates® – Orange, Inc., specializing in full service commercial brokerage in Orange County and investment brokerage nationwide. Services include the exclusive listing of commercial and investment property for sale or lease on behalf of property owners and investors, investment property and portfolio acquisition on behalf private and public investors and individual and corporate tenant/buyer representation. In addition, Tom provides various consulting services, such as, property valuations, sale leaseback analysis and financing options. All services are offered in order to enhance and improve our client’s position in the market.
Career History/Professional Recognition
- Over 2 Million square feet and One Hundred Million ($100,000,000.00) in transaction volume over the last 3 years.
- Completed over 20 nationwide (outside of California) investment sales in last 24 months
- Extensive knowledge of the Orange County and Inland Empire Industrial Markets.
- Competitive research and marketing for users, investors, and developers of commercial properties
- Member of President’s Club- (2005, 2006, 2007)
- Lee & Associates, Top Broker (#1)- 2006; (#2)- 2007
- Lee & Associates, Top Associate (#1)- 2004
- Member of Lee & Associates Board of Directors- 2008
- Principal / Shareholder- Lee & Associates
- Graduated Iona College, New York (Bachelor of Arts & Science)
- California DRE- Licensed Salesperson
- Member of American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
Partial Client List
- Laid Law Transportation Authority
- Colling Family Trust & Investments
- The LaDue Investment Group
- Academy Automotive
- Cal Micro Recycling
- Shelton Fire Protection