T: 760.346.2520 | F: 760.346-2502
Maggie Montez is a founder of the Lee & Associates Palm Desert office. Maggie represents special servicers, lender/owners, along with prominent office and retail landlords, including Laurich Properties, CW Capital and Prudential. A Coachella Valley resident since 1988, Maggie has been an active commercial real estate agent brokering land, retail, office and investment transactions from Palm Springs to Coachella. She opened the Indian Wells office of CBRE in December 1995, and opened Lee & Associates – Palm Desert in March 2012.
Recent properties sold include:
- Former Mimi’s Cafe, Rancho Mirage
- Maserati Auto site, Rancho Mirage
- Corktree Restaurant Building, Palm Desert
- La Quinta Office Park, La Quinta
MAJOR CENTER REPRRESENTATION INCLUDES
- Desert Crossing, Palm Desert Power Center anchored by Target, Marshall’s, Bed Bath & Beyond. Recent additions include Total Wine and The Guitar Center and Jersey Mike’s.
- The Village at Indian Wells anchored by Ralph’s and CVS.
- Cathedral City Marketplace anchored by Food 4 Less
- Golden Mile anchored by Cardenas and CVS
- Country Club Village Anchored by Albertson’s
- Komar Center anchored by Costco
- The Palms – Walmart anchored center
- Desert Gateway anchored by Walmart, Sam’s Club
- Palms to Pines, Palm Desert
- Plaza La Quinta anchored by Von’s
- ICSC; Western Division
- Graduate Hood College, Frederick, MD.
- 2014 Broker’s License