Dan Bacani is a Principal and Shareholder with Lee & Associates - Pasadena, Inc. Mr. Bacani, who joins Lee & Associates Pasadena as Principal, specializes in the sales and leasing of retail, restaurant, office and downtown mixed-use properties in the San Gabriel Valley of Los Angeles County. Mr. Bacani leverages his knowledge of local economic development policies, zoning laws, city government resources and Mills Act Property Tax Abatement Program to the benefit of his clients. Out-of-the-box thinking and a strong work ethic are his trademark qualities.
From a professional standpoint, Mr. Bacani is most passionate about helping local communities through intelligent and thoughtful real estate redevelopment of commercial corridors and central business districts which includes attracting key restaurateurs, retailers and high density housing developers. Mr. Bacani has the demonstrated professional expertise, innate aptitude and patience in working with a unique property’s stakeholders in order to help find a mutually beneficial solution. In the fourth quarter of 2015, Mr. Bacani was hired as an economic development consultant by the city of Arcadia, California in order to advise staff and its elected officials on land use issues and commercial corridor redevelopment.
CAREER SUMMARY/ PROFESSIONAL RECOGNITION
Mr. Bacani began his commercial real estate real estate career in 2001 by joining Regus where he was part of a global leasing team tasked with filling a portfolio of class A office spaces in over 200 locations in 50 countries. Mr. Bacani personally handled the needs of such firms as Siebel Systems, Qualcomm and Seebeyond. By 2003, Mr. Bacani helped a local broker-owner form a commercial and investment division in the West San Gabriel Valley of Los Angeles County. Within a few years, significant market share was achieved and Mr. Bacani was asked to join the National Advisory Board of Century 21 Real Estate to help guide the organization in its training, sales and marketing efforts of commercial and investment properties.
In 2009, Mr. Bacani and his top performing sales team joined NAI Capital’s Pasadena, California office. He has assisted his clients with various redevelopment, mixed-use and shopping center projects demonstrating a penchant for aggressive marketing and creative dealmaking.
SIGNIFICANT TRANSACTIONS & ASSIGNMENTS
- Advisor to the Masons of California in the disposition of architecturally significant properties in Covina and Los Angeles, California totaling over 100,000 sq. ft.
- Consultant to the City of Arcadia Economic Development Services Department
- Advisor and Corporate Account Manager to Siebel Systems and Regus Business Centres in leasing and managing 14 office locations in North & South America
- Advisor to Xencor and BF Monrovia, LLC in the lease negotiation of 48,000 SF of office space in Monrovia, California and the subsequent sale of the asset
- Advisor to Samuelson & Fetter, LLC in the strategic valuation and acquisition of properties within an 80-acre redevelopment site in the San Gabriel Valley of Los Angeles County
- University of Southern California, Filmic Writing Program
- South Bay Police Reserve Academy - Class President
- Rio Hondo Police Academy Module D-6 - Graduated First in Class
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) - Member
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR) - Member
- Azusa, California Chamber of Commerce - Past Chairman
- Azusa Rotary Club - Charter President
SELECT CLIENT LIST
|Samuelson & Fetter||London Gastropub||Masons of California||Farmers Insurance|
|Xencor||Boston Private Bank & Trust Company||Automotive Club of Southern California||Ramla USA|
|GPI, Inc.||City of Arcadia||Adobe Communities||Barker Pacific|
|Children’s Retina Institute||Cornerstone Real Estate Advisors||EarthLink||Foothill Development|
|GE Capital||Guess?||Levy Affiliated|