Gregory Kho is an Associate at Lee & Associates — Pasadena, Inc. Mr. Kho specializes in sales and leasing of retail, office/creative office and mixed-use properties throughout the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area. Specifically, he focuses his real estate activity in Downtown Los Angeles – Arts District, Highland Park, Silver Lake, Lincoln Heights, Echo Park and Pasadena. In Mr. Kho’s key markets, his extensive knowledge and experience adds significant value to his clients by helping assess both investment and leasing decisions.
Mr. Kho is also a seasoned financial professional with experience in marketing, underwriting and managing a portfolio of loans for two Fortune 100 companies with assets under management in excess of $1.5 billion. With Mr. Kho’s financial background, he is able to provide his clients with a clear picture of the costs and benefits of their investment, allowing his clients to make the most informed decision. He has represented public companies, regional retail tenants, banks, non-profits, developers and individual real estate investors in lease and sales transactions.
CAREER SUMMARY/ PROFESSIONAL RECOGNITION
With over 10-years of Corporate Finance experience as a debt capital provider, Mr. Kho has a deep appreciation and understanding of interest rates, cash flow and projected rates of return on real estate investments. Mr. Kho has worked with a number of entrepreneurs developing business plans, revenue models and marketing budgets. Mr. Kho’s experience in commercial real estate began during his career in corporate finance, investing in multifamily properties in Los Angeles in 2011. He has since expanded his commercial real estate experience to include tenant and landlord representation, investment advisory and capital raising.
- 2022 to Present — Lee & Associates, Inc. - Pasadena, Associate
- 2018 to 2022 — Sperry Commercial Global Affiliates - Pasadena, Associate
- 2017 to 2018 — Optimal Real Estate Inc – Los Angeles, Associate
- 2014 to 2016 — Prudential Capital Group – Los Angeles, Asset Manager
- 2006 to 2013 — Wells Fargo Capital Finance – Los Angeles, Relationship Manager
EDUCATION / AFFILIATIONS
- BNI Monrovia Chapter - Vice President
- Asian Real Estate Association of America - Board of Directors
- Union Rescue Mission - Volunteer
- USC Center Advantage Program - Mentor
- University of Southern California - Alumni
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
- Mt. San Antonio College
- Jade Express Inc
- NHT Global Inc
- BestPack Packaging Solutions
- Ding Tea
- Sunright Tea Studio
- Afters Ice Cream