Sean Fang is a commercial real estate investment advisor helping clients to achieve their real estate objectives through the acquisition, disposition, leasing, and/or development of industrial and retail properties throughout Southern California.
Sean is an alumnus of U.C. Berkeley with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. Licensed since 2005, Sean has brokered a variety of real estate transactions for sellers, buyers, developers, landlords, tenants, users, investors, domestic and international likewise.
He aims to deepen his commercial real estate experience under Lee & Associates and is also a 2023 CCIM candidate.
His real estate career began as a leasing manager and former ICSC member for a retail center developer with projects all over California. There, he was responsible for leasing over a 1 million sqft of retail space developments. His experience has taken him as far as Asia Pacific, where his Mandarin fluency helped him to advise Hong Kong listed companies on multi-million dollar commercial real estate investments in the U.S. Most recently before joining Lee & Associates – Pasadena, Inc., Mr. Fang spent several years as Vice President with Atlas Commercial Real Estate Corporation, guiding clients to re-position their real estate holdings towards industrial properties during the pandemic.
- 2023 to present: Lee & Associates, Pasadena Inc. — Associate
- 2022 to present: CCIM — Member
- 2017-2022: Atlas Commercial Real Estate Corp. (Sperry CGA), Pasadena — Vice President
- 2010-2016: Strong Petrochemical Ltd, Hong Kong (Investments) — Deputy Director
- 2008-2009: Marcus Millichap, Los Angeles — Associate
- 2004-2008: Castleton Real Estate and Development, Arcadia — Leasing Manager
- University of California, Berkeley — B.A. Political Science