INTERESTED IN A CAREER WITH US?
Since 1979, Lee & Associates has been attracting the best and brightest in the industry who share an entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to delivering world-class service through local market expertise and state-of-the-art resources. Now a powerful national network of top professionals, the company enjoys its hard-earned reputation as a <strong>Top Tier National Commercial Real Estate Services Provider
Our structure makes our culture unique and attracts like-minded entrepreneurs who leverage their expertise to spur innovation and help Lee & Associates sustain a competitive advantage. As owners of the company, this separates them apart from their competition and creates one common goal; to provide seamless, consistent execution and value-driven market-to-market services to their clients.
Contact us today to learn why top-performing Commercial Real Estate professionals make the move to Lee & Associates!
VIEW OUR OPENINGS
We are seeking a Research Analyst to join our office in Plymouth Meeting to directly support the firm’s rapidly expanding industrial and investment brokerage platforms, with potential support into the retail and office sectors with geographic coverage responsibility for the Philadelphia metropolitan area as well as Northeast PA, Central PA, and the I-81 Corridor in Maryland, West Virginia and Northern Virginia.
- Maintain and expand the firm’s current reporting effort, including quarterly reports tracking Vacancy, Net Absorption, Rents, Construction Levels, Entitlement Activity and other key metrics at the Sub-Market level
- Benchmark the firm’s research outputs against competing firms, and recommend changes as part of a continuous improvement effort
- Aggressively seek out, verify and record comparable transaction data including lease, sale and cap rate information in the Company’s CRM. Regularly collaborate with internal team members and perform external outreach to obtain and verify comparable data.
- Contribute effectively to all national or regional research reports with specified local market content
- Fulfill custom research requests of the brokerage team including analysis of demographics and workforce data derived from public and non-public sources
- Continually develop, enhance and leverage the firm’s information regarding the local economy and real estate markets
- Proactively deliver information and insights on market and economic activity, conditions, trends, and forecasts by participating in (or leading) internal and external presentations. Contribute to special research reports and white papers on unique market economic or industry trends
- Collaborate with the firm’s marketing team, and facilitate the utilization of research outputs through social media, presentations and other channels
- Frequent car travel between Plymouth Meeting and Mechanicsburg offices to coordinate with local Brokers and/or staff is required, as well as throughout the market area for the purposes of verifying tenant information, construction status, and other pertinent data
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics, real estate, data analytics or related field is required
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
- Motivated self-starter with a desire to succeed and contribute to the success of a team
- Strong analytical, database and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience using CRM software is preferred
- Ability to work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong work ethic with high personal standards for quality of work
- Strong working understanding of data and/or mapping programs, including database applications
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made via THIS LINK.
ExceptionalLEE - Why they join & why they stay
to a greater degree than normal;unusually.
Central Pennsylvania Office
4550 Lena Drive, Suite 104, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055 USA
Suburban Philadelphia Office
220 W. Germantown Pike, Suite 200, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 USA