- 2021 Q2 Naples - Industrial
- 2021 Q2 Naples - Multifamily
- 2021 Q2 Naples - Office
- 2021 Q2 Naples - Retail
- 2021 Q2 Nashville - Industrial
- 2021 Q2 Nashville - Office
- 2021 Q2 Nashville - Retail
- 2021 Q2 New York City - Office
- 2021 Q2 North San Diego County - Industrial
- 2021 Q2 North San Diego County - Multifamily
- 2021 Q2 North San Diego County - Office
- 2021 Q2 North San Diego County - Retail
- 2021 Q2 Northern & Central NJ - Industrial
- 2021 Q2 Northern & Central NJ - Office
- 2021 Q2 Orange County - Industrial
- 2021 Q2 Orange County - Office
- 2021 Q2 Pacific Northwest - Multifamily
- 2021 Q2 Pacific Northwest - Office
- 2021 Q2 Pacific Northwest - Retail
- 2021 Q2 Philadelphia - Industrial
Lee & Associates Market Report Email Group Signup Form; To view market trend reports, please click here; Recently release reports include 'What to Expect from the U.S. Industrial Sector', 'Effects of Changing Tax Policy on Commercial Real Estate', 'Office Sector: Adapting to Change and Preparing for Success', 'How REITs Have Performed YTD and What They Tell Us About the Economy', 'Cold Storage: Perspectives from a User, Builder, and Architecture Firm', and 'The Impact of Legislation on the Multifamily Sector'. Our quarterly reports include market information from the following states and provinces in the United States and Canada: British Columbia, Ontario, Arizona, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Lee & Associates proudly serves the business community in markets across North America. The company’s reach extends across the United States and Canada, and throughout Europe with our strategic alliance with Gerald Eve. Each independently-owned office has a service platform designed and built to serve the needs of its local business community and to other Lee professionals who represent multi-market clients. Depth of experience, cutting-edge resources, and superior market intelligence are core strengths of every Lee office.
Every Lee & Associates office delivers world-class service to an array of regional, national, and international clients - from small businesses and local investors to major corporate users and institutional investors. Our professionals combine the latest technology, resources, and market intelligence with their experience, expertise, and commitment to superior service to optimize client results.