Direct: 952.223.6724 Cell: 612.239.4747
Kai Thomsen joined Lee & Associates Twin Cities in April of 2016 as one of four founding partners. His role is to lead the firm’s landlord representation services by building on a successful career of providing strategic marketing and leasing programs to landlords throughout the Twin Cities marketplace.
Previously, Kai joined Cassidy Turley Martin Tucker (CTMT) in 2005 and remained with the company through three mergers (Cassidy Turley, DTZ and Cushman & Wakefield). During his tenure, he specialized in office leasing and sales within the west metro. Kai has represented landlords for more than 2 million square feet of space and has been involved in more than 250 transactions in the last ten years. In 2007, he was named the Office Broker of the Year. Prior to joining CTMT, Kai was an office broker with Welsh Companies for five years.
Major Transactions Include:
- Buffalo Wild Wings Corporate Headquarters
- US Energy Services: 30,561 SF
- RJF: 50,000 SF Northland Corporate Center
- Wayzata Executive Park: 101,716 SF Investment Sale
- Sale of Sycamore Plaza to Vascular Solutions
- Receivership of Boatworks Building in Wayzata, MN
- North Memorial Health Care, 43,000 SF
- Bachelor of Science in Economics from University of Iowa
- International Business Certificate