WELCOME TO LEE ATLANTA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
CONTACT US: 404.442.2810 | firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our mission to provide owners, investors, and tenants with the most comprehensive management service available. We will develop a management plan that maximizes the property's unique features and the owner's investment objectives. Our team will work to meet high standards for the property. From addressing safety and physical issues to reducing utility consumption, lowering CAM charges, and proactively working with the tenants, you can rely on the property management professionals at Lee & Associates!
For building owners, superior service means careful oversight of the asset and timely, accurate reporting while working with a responsive management team.
Quickly shifting from complex budgeting to responding to a roof leak, our property managers are able to prioritize tasks and execute on behalf of ownership when problems arise.
Property managers don't just oversee bricks and mortar. We strive to exceed ownership and tenant expectations while working with various vendors successfully.
There are many challenges faced by owners in real estate. Some of the most common challenges we successfully work through are:
- Timely and Accurate Reporting
- Tenant Relations and Retention
- Vendor and Project Management
- Proactive Preventive Maintenance
Lee & Associates' Property Management - Maintenance Team offers an extensive array of maintenance and construction services.
- Electrical | Lighting
- Lock Changes
- Parking Lot Maintenance
- Exterior Building Inspections
- Interior Finishings
- Make-Ready Construction
- Insurance Coverages
- Usage Restrictions
- Maintenance of Lease Premises
- Critical Date Tracking
- Lease Clause Enforcement
- Maintain Tenant Lease Files
- Prepare Tenant Lease Abstracts
- Tenant Requested Management
- Preventative Maintenance
- Physical Inspections
- Energy Management
- Capital Project Coordination
- Vendor Administration & Management
- Financial Reporting Packages
- Cash Receipts - Rent Collection
- Accounts Payable
- Cash Management
- Budgeting | Forecasting
- Manage Tenant Requests
- Consistent & Professional Communication
- Accounting & Lease Administration Systems
- Paperless Invoicing
- Owner Access to Key Performance Indicators