Managing Principal | President
Lee & Associates Boston
Eric Solem is a Managing Principal and President of the Boston office of Lee & Associates. He also leads the national Life Sciences and Lab Practice Group for Lee & Associates. Eric is an experienced tenant representation and corporate real estate advisory services professional with over two decades of experience as a trusted advisor for business strategy and operational improvement for corporate clients. Eric grew up in California, Utah and Colorado. After graduating from the U.S. Air Force Academy, Eric completed pilot training and instructor pilot training as a distinguished graduate flying jets in the United States Air Force as an instructor pilot. Eric moved to Boston in 1994 to attend graduate school, and now lives in Chestnut Hill, MA, where he currently resides with his wife and family. Eric enjoys spending time with his family, skiing, being outdoors, playing golf and exercising.
Eric is a founding member of Lee & Associates Boston, launching the Boston office in the Spring of 2020. Over a 15-year tenure as a co-founding principal of Landmark Real Estate Advisors and senior associate for Trammell Crow Company, Eric brokered over a thousand commercial real estate transactions. His focus has been Tenant representation and corporate real estate advisory services ranging from office, industrial, retail to research & development for biopharma, clean energy, electronic and robotics lab assignments.
Specialties Include: Real estate strategy, acquisition due diligence, site search / selection, financial analysis, lease contract negotiation, construction analysis, project management, and portfolio management.
- 2020 to Present: Managing Principal & President, Lee & Associates | Boston, MA
- 2007 to 2020: Co-Founder & Principal, Landmark Real Estate Advisors, LLC | Boston, MA
- 2005 to 2007: Senior Associate, Trammell Crow Company | Boston, MA
- MBA, Entrepreneurship and Finance, FW Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College
- BS, Operations Research & Industrial Engineering, United States Air Force Academy
- Pilot and Instructor Pilot, United States Air Force Undergraduate Pilot Training; Distinguished Graduate of Pilot Instructor Training