Executive Director | Capital Markets
Lee & Associates Boston
Joining in 2022, John Nasca serves as Executive Director of Capital Markets and manages all aspects of investment sales transactions for Lee & Associates Boston. With over 10 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, John has executed on more than $2 billion of office, industrial, and life science transactions in Greater Boston.
Prior to joining Lee & Associates, John was an integral member of the capital markets team for both Colliers and JLL, most recently serving as Vice President on the Colliers Capital Markets team.
- Gillette/ChannelSide, Boston | $218M
- 1 Cabot Road, Medford | $177M
- 330 & 350 Bartlett Street, Northborough | $154M
- 33 New York Avenue/1&5 Mountain Road, Framingham | $151M
- Blackstone Science Square, Cambridge | $151M
- 1650 Pleasant Street, Watertown | $92M
- 2022-Present: Executive Director – Capital Markets, Lee & Associates | Boston MA
- 2020-2022: Vice President – Capital Markets, Colliers | Boston, MA
- 2015-2020: Associate – Capital Markets, JLL | Boston, MA
- 2012-2015: Research Manager, CoStar Group | Washington, D.C. & Atlanta, GA
- NAIOP, Member
- BA, Loyola University, Maryland