MITCHELL JACOBY, MCR
Lee & Associates Boston
Mitchell Jacoby is a Principal at Lee & Associates | Boston. He has over 30 years of commercial real estate advisory and consulting experience. He focuses on advising corporate clients in their office and industrial space needs across North America which includes site selection, market evaluation, financial analysis, lease negotiations and due diligence, coordinating client efforts including executive team, human resources, IT and finance. These companies include venture-backed start-ups to Fortune 100 businesses with global real estate portfolios. Mitch has directed real estate strategy for companies with single locations to those with a portfolio of 1.9 million square feet of office, flex, manufacturing and warehouse space.
Mitch has significant expertise in strategic location planning across North America for a variety of industries including contact centers, healthcare, medical devices, manufacturing and financial service companies. He advises corporate clients on demographics, labor analysis, workforce strategy and incentives identification across the U.S. and Canada.
Mitch lives in Windham, New Hampshire with his wife. He enjoys exercise, cooking, mountain biking, cycling and recently took up golf.
- 2021 to Present: Principal, Lee and Associates | Boston, MA
- 2016 to 2020: Principal, Beacon St. Realty Advisors | Boston, MA
- 2014 to 2015: Senior Managing Director, Newmark Knight Frank | Boston, MA
- 2001 to 2014: Principal, Cresa | Boston, MA
- 1999 to 2001: Assistant Vice President, Grubb & Ellis Company | Boston, MA
- 1995 to 1998: Vice President, Strategis | Plymouth Meeting, PA
- 1991 to 1994: Principal, Real Property Services | Burlington, MA
- 1989 to 1990: Commercial Appraiser, Minco | North Andover, MA
- BA, Double major in Government and French, Clark University
Professional and Community
- Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR), CoreNet Global, 2013
- Member, CoreNet Global, 2008 - 2019
- Financial Executives International (FEI), 2008 - 2014
- Licensed real estate broker, Massachusetts
- Licensed salesperson, New Hampshire