Lee & Associates Boston
Scott Panneton is a Director at the Boston office of Lee & Associates with over 20 years of professional experience. Prior to joining Lee & Associates he was a Senior Advisor at Landmark Real Estate Advisors specializing in tenant advisory and project management services for corporate clients. Scott grew up north of Boston and currently resides in Bolton, MA with his wife and 3 children. Outside of work Scott enjoys time with family, exercising, hiking, and trail running.
In 1999 Scott joined the U.S. Air Force and served abroad in England, Saudi Arabia, and South Korea through 2003. He has worked in leadership capacities in the military, health and fitness, and hospitality industries including over 5 years at Cambridge Innovation Center servicing the space and operational needs of hundreds of growing start-up companies.
- 2020 to present: Director, Lee & Associates | Boston, MA
- 2018 to 2020: Senior Advisor, Landmark Real Estate Advisors | Boston, MA
- 2012 to 2018: Director of Operations, Cambridge Innovation Center | Cambridge, MA
- 2007 to 2011: General Manager, Fitcorp Fitness Centers | Boston, MA
- Master of Business Administration, University of Massachusetts Lowell, 2011
- Bachelor of Science, Sports and Health Sciences, American Military University, 2007
- Associate of Occupational Studies, Universal Technical Institute, 2005
- Associate of Science, Criminal Justice, Community College of the Air Force, 2003