Lee & Associates Boston
Ty is currently Managing Principal/Co-Founder of the Lee & Associates Boston office. Ty began his career in commercial real estate brokerage in Boston in 1997 and has advised clients in thousands of real estate transactions since then in multiple commercial real estate disciplines. Ty was raised in New England and now lives in Marblehead, MA, where he currently resides with his wife, teen-aged son and daughter and their German shepherd, Lucy. Ty enjoys spending time with his family sailing, skiing, running, and on rare occasion, playing a bit of senior rugby.
Ty began his career specializing in Landlord agency in 1997 and over 10 years, grew his client portfolio to over 4 million square feet. With this foundation he co-founded Landmark Real Estate Advisors in 2008 and transitioned his to focus Tenant advisory services. Over 12 years they grew their practice to over 300 active clients. His expertise includes strategic advisory for new site selection, national and global satellite expansion, lease renewal and disposition, buyer representation and analysis for user and investor acquisitions, build to suit development and joint venture assembly. Ty works primarily with office, R&D, life sciences, robotics and production/distribution users and takes great pride in providing prompt and effective real estate transaction advice to “C-level” decision makers of public, private and early stage companies.
- 2020 to Present: Managing Principal, Lee & Associates | Boston, MA
- 2008 to 2020: Co-Founder, Landmark Real Estate Advisors, LLC | Boston, MA
- 2001 to 2008: Senior Director, Cushman & Wakefield of New England | Boston, MA
- 1999 to 2001: Senior Advisor, Grubb & Ellis, Inc. | Boston, MA
- 1997 to 1999: Broker, Peter Elliot, LLC | Boston, MA
- BA, History, Union College