ADAM GRAHAM, SIOR, CCIM
Lee & Associates Dallas/Fort Worth
Specializing in Industrial, Land, & Investment
Adam is part of the original group of brokers that opened the Dallas office of Lee & Associates in 2006. He is a Principal on the industrial team, specializing in tenant representation, institutional project leasing, and investment sales.
After attending the University of Texas at Austin, Adam moved to Dallas and started his real estate career with Bradford Companies. During his two year employment with Bradford, he worked the Stemmons Industrial Corridor, taking on both institutional leasing assignments and representing industrial tenants.
Through his extensive experience with lease negotiations and financial analysis, his clients are provided with the highest quality of service and a competitive advantage in the market.
As a Commercial Real Estate Advisor for Lee & Associates, Adam currently represents both local and national tenants across the country and is responsible for roughly 7 million square feet of industrial product in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Adam consistently maintains a transaction volume of over 700,000 square feet annually, completing 65 transactions last year alone.
|Tenant Representation Clients||Landlord Representation Clients:|
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Texas at Austin
- Minor in Business Administration, University of Texas at Austin
MEMBERSHIP & AFFLIATIONS
- Society of Industrial Office and Realtor (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Stemmons Corridor Business Association (SCBA)
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)