Principal | CFO
Lee & Associates Idaho, LLC
Specializing in Land, Self-Storage & Investment Sales
Shane Jimenez joined Lee & Associates with a focus on Commercial Real Estate Sales and Leasing. Shane has sold and leased over $200 million worth of commercial property and has been in the commercial real estate business in Boise for over 13 years. Shane is a licensed real estate agent in the State of Idaho. He understands the dynamics of the Boise commercial real estate market and is qualified to help clients find commercial real estate solutions. Shane has a beautiful wife, Lauren, and is raising his family in Boise.
Shane specializes in the acquisition and sale of commercial real estate within the western U.S. Shane’s extensive knowledge of the Treasure Valley market in particular is complemented by expert financial, marketing, negotiating and due diligence review skills. These skills have been acquired from 22-years of business ownership and executive management experience. This experience, along with a strong work ethic, have enabled Shane to become a respected leader
within the Treasure Valley commercial real estate market.
|$30MM Investment Sale||Chandler Heights|
|$21MM Investment Sale||Westpark Promenade|
|$18MM Investment Sale||Lake Tapps at Bonney Lake|
|Holland & Hart L. P. Office Lease||60,000 SF|
Notable Business Achievements
- 2015, Lee & Associates Idaho, LLC: Shane was elected to take over all aspects of the financial management of the company as Chief Financial Officer. The company was recently ranked the 3rd largest commercial real estate brokerage in the Treasure Valley by Costar, an independent national information service.
- 1992 to 2000, RMC Holdings, Inc.: Shane co-founded and led the growth of a regional telecommunications company into a market dominant position throughout the Western United States with over $12 million in annual revenue and offices in 18 cities and 10 states. Shane was instrumental in negotiating the sale of RMC Holdings, Inc. to Idacorp, Inc. (NYSE: IDA), a public power utility company in a transaction valued at over $32 million.
- 1989 to 1994: Boise State University, Double Major in Accounting & Information Systems and Production Management With an Emphasis in Statistics
- Treasure Valley CFO Forum
- CCIM, Local Chapter Board, Previous President Elect
- Thornton Oliver Keller Commercial Real Estate, Advisory Board
- Idacorp, Inc., Leadership Council
- Rocky Mountain Communications, Inc., Board of Directors